FEC HEMS-Star (Set of 8 Helipad Battery Light) -
FEC Heliports' Portable Battery Powered LED Helipad Lighting
System is a microprocessor controlled light system designed for rapid deployment in temporary and emergency situations to provide safe and effective marking on a variety of terrains.
FEC HEMS-Star (Set of 8 Helipad Battery Light)
• Stability testing was performed under rotor wash from a Chinook.
• Photo Eye built into every unit for optional Sunset/Sunrise Switching
• Each HEM-Star® has NVG compatible red, blue, green, white visible LED’s and infra-red and is programmable to show steady -on, flash warning, location beacon or Morse Code with the option of automatic sunset switching.
• HEM-Stars® are fitted as standard with a UHF transceiver and each individual light or set of lights can be programmed, interrogated and controlled by wireless commands.
• HEM-Stars® can be operated by Remote Lighting Controller or using a PC/Tablet with the Zulu “dongle” transceiver with USB connector provided with each case as standard. Wireless can set up, test and control groups of lights via the UHF transceiver.
• HEM-Stars® system contains up to 8 landing lights, each weighing less than 2.2 lbs (1 kg). A full case weighs only 23.4 lbs (10.6Kg).
• HEM-Star® is rechargeable in its case via mains at 100-240V AC, vehicles at 13.5-28VDC, solar or wind power and is IP65 rated, with stainless steel base for stability and has been successfully tested at the Sikorsky Development Flight Centre for stability under the full rotor wash of a CH-147 (Chinook).
• The HEM-Star® portable LED helipad lighting
system has FCC certification for operation in the US, and CE certification for the European Union.
• Run Time Steady – Up to 18 hours.
• Recharging Time – fully exhausted to fully charged in 3.5 hours.