FAA Advisory Circular AC150/5345-46B, Class 2,
The Honeywell Taxiway Centerline Curved Section Lights are used to facilitate aircraft guidance between the runway and apron area during low visibility
• The 852B complies with FAA specifications for
Runway Visual Range (RVR) or greater than or
equal to 1200 feet, Category I and Category II
• The 852D complies with FAA specifications for
RVR less than 1200 feet, Category II and Category
III airport operations.
• Nominal height of less than 0.250 inch above the
• 852B fixture uses a 30-watt halogen lamp.
• 852D uses a 48-watt halogen lamp.
• Light housing is made from a one-piece aluminum
casting making it lightweight (12 lb).
• Mounts on a standard size L-868B base whose top
surface is 3/4 inch below the surface finish.