CALL FOR PRICING *NEW* FEC LED Clear Flush Mounted Perimeter Light - This newly redesigned flush mounted perimeter light is the latest addition to the FEC Heliports line of high quality LED lights. Perimeter lights are one of the most important safety features on your helipad. They are used to mark and illuminate the FATO and TLOF as well as to help the pilot locate the pad and safely land during night operations and inclement weather conditions. The Flushlight is used in place of an elevated helipad perimeter light at locations where the lights are frequently knocked down by aircraft and or maintenance vehicles. These lights are strong enough to drive over.
- High-visibility yellow cast aluminum body suitable for the harshest environments
- Pre-wired for quick and easy installations
- CAP 437
- ICAO Annex 14
- FAA & CAA
Electrical characteristics: - LED
- Operating voltage 120V-277V, 50/60Hz
- 6 watts, .2 amps @ 120V
- 6 watts, .1 amps @ 277V
- Operating temperature: -25C to +50C
- Rated at 50,000 hours
- After installation the lens is 1/2 inch above grade (12.7mm)
- Light Fixture Outside Diameter is 10 inches(254mm) by 3 inches(76.2mm) in Depth.
- Mounting Can Outside Diameter is 11 inches(279.4mm) by 6 5/8 inches(168.275mm) in Depth.
- Shipping weight w/ can: 10lbs.
- Shipping weight w/o can: 4lbs.