Avlite AV410 Solar Obstruction Light
- The Avlite AV310 and AV410 models are completely self-contained solar powered ICAO Type A Low Intensity Obstruction Lights
The AV310 model has four 3 watt (12watt total) premium-grade solar modules integrated into the solar chassis, and mounted to collect sunlight at all angles. The AV410 model has four larger 5watt panels (20 watt total) for use in areas of lower sunlight to maximise solar collection.
The solar array charges an internal battery during daylight hours, and at dusk the light will automatically begin operation.
The rugged design of this self-contained light ensures up to 12 years of reliable service with minimal ongoing maintenance. Specifically designed for the harshest of environments, this light features a 7-stage, powder-coated aluminium top, base and internal chassis in high visibility colors for daytime recognition. The rubber, extruded corners provide additional impact resistance.
The advanced light optic uses a single power LED. The tough polycarbonate aviation lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs to maximize light intensity and uniformity. The light optic is interchangeable between units, and can be replaced onsite in the unlikely event of damage.
These models can be fitted with an optional, external ON/OFF switch; this means, when in position, the light can be turned on with the flick of a switch. The light can also be fitted with an optional external charging port for charging the battery while it is stored for extended periods.
The unit can be supplied in varying color outputs to suit other applications including runway edge lighting. For military applications the unit is also available in infrared (IR).Features of the Avlite Systems AV310-AV410
- Integrated solar/battery system
- User-replaceable solar modules
IP68 waterproof rating
- Available in two power supply sizes to suit various locationsLight Characteristics
- Light Source
- As tested AV-OL-ILA-12-R LED - Available Flash Colors
- Red as standard. Other colors available on request, including IR - Maximum Available Intensity
- Complies with ICAO LIOLA - Horizontal Output
- 360° - Vertical Divergence
- +4 to +13 - Reflector Type
- Single LED Optic Available - Flash Characteristics
- >250 including steady-on (user-adjustable) - Intensity Adjustments
- Adjustable in 25% increments - LED Life Expectancy
- >100,000 hoursElectrical Characteristics
- Steady-on: >20 (AV310), Steady-on: >40 (AV410) - Temperature Range
- -40 to 80°Solar Characteristics
- Solar Module Type
- Multicrystalline - Output
- AV310: 12 (4 x 3watt) / AV410: 20 (4 x 5watt) - Solar Module Efficiency
- 14% - Charging Regulation
- Microprocessor controlledPower Supply
- Battery Type
- SLA (Sealed Lead Acid) - Battery Capacity
- AV310: 12Ah / AV410: 24Ah - Nominal Voltage
- 12VPhysical Characteristics - Lights
- Body Material
- 7-stage powder-coated aluminum - Lens Material
- LEXAN® Polycarbonate - UV stabilized - Lens Diameter (mm/inches)
- 107 / 4% - Lens Design
- Single LED Optic - Mounting
- 4 x 17mm holes on 200mm PCD - Height (mm/inches)
- AV310: 375 / 14¾ / AV410: 470 / 18½ - Width (mm/inches)
- 233 / 9¼ - Mass (Kg/lbs)
- AV310: 9.1 / 20 / AV410: 13.9 / 30½Certifications
- EN61000-6-3:1997. EN61000-6-1:1997 - Quality Assurance
- ISO9001:2008 - Waterproof
- IP68 - -Other Certifications
- ICAO Low Intensity Obstruction Light (LIOL) Type A
- AVLITE® is a registered trademark of Avlite Systems - Warranty
- 3 years. Subject to standard terms & conditions.